Jan 26, 2012

Ground Beef Sisig


I want to share with you one of my favorite dish and my Damulags(sons) too! This is the alternative recipe of Sisig that i tried since i can't find any pig ears here in my place. It's easier to cook too and it tasted like real sisig. Whenever i feel like to eat and craving for sisig this is what i cook.  =) I hope you find it tasty too! =)

Ingredients:
  • 1 lb. ground beef 80% lean or ground pork
  • 1/2 cup chicken liver or 4 oz liver spread
  • 1 large white onion - minced
  • 2 tbs minced garlic or 1tps garlic powder
  • 1 pc lemon or 3 pcs. calamansi
  • 3 tbs soy sauce
  • 1/2 tsp salt
  • 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
Instructions:

  1. In a pan, saute the ground beef until brown then add the onions.
  2. Put-in the garlic and cook for a few minutes
  3. Add the chicken liver and cook until well done.
  4. Crush the chicken liver while being cooked in the pan
  5. Put-in the soy sauce and lemo juice then mix well
  6. Add salt and pepper to taste
  7. Serve hot.
Happy EATING! ;)

10 comments:

  1. Wow! thank you for sharing this recipe..I've tried it and came out sooo good... i find it easy to cook too than the traditional sisig recipe ;) i love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow sis thanks for sharing this to others (",) this is our own recipe (kapampangan) & ate odette also love this recipe. Ive shared this to my local friends and they love it ! ****achimu****

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! I will post all my home cooked dish as much as i can.. Thank you! ;)
      ***walimu***

      Delete
  3. thank you so much, my hubby does not eat pork, so this good alternative....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ano po ibig nyong sbhn sa TPS na garlic powder?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im sorry for my late reply...
      I made a mistake it is tablespoon😉

      Delete
  5. Thanks for this. Me and my wife have a beer night every weekend and we're sort of getting tired of our usual spicy crunchy tofu as our pulutan. This is perfect since the ingredients are easily available

    ReplyDelete
  6. I came across your recipe while looking for ground pork sisig recipe this morning. Though I didn't follow the exact measurement, I followed the ingredients and instructions. It tastes good. Thank you. I have satisfied my craving for sisig. Our pinoy food is the best!
    More power to your blog!

    -Eryl

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! This is amazing! I love sisig and beef so thanks for sharing this recipe.

    ReplyDelete